24 PCS Hot Capsicum Rheumatism Pain Relieving Waist Joint Back Pain Patch Plaster
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Box|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000 PCS Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BL-051
- Material: Cotton Fabric
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All Group
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Zjxb No. 20160041
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Zjxb No. 20160041
- Size: 12*18cm
- MOQ: 5,000 Boxes
- Active Ingredient: Capsicum Extract, Camphor, Menthol
- OEM: Available
- Features: Provides Fast, Long Lasting Pain Relief & Comfort
- Transport Package: 1 PCS/Bag, 24 Bag/Box, 40 Boxes/CTN
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Item Name: Cooling Gel Patch Headache Fever Cold Pain Stress
- Package: 1 PCS/Bag, 24 Bag/Box, 40 Boxes/CTN
- Certificates: Ce, ISO13485, FDA
- Suitable for: Arthritis, Backache, Strains & Sprains, Bruises
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Trademark: HAODI
- Specification: 12*18cm
- HS Code: 3005109000
Chinese hot capsicum plaster is a flexible pain relieving patch. Once applied, its ingredients penetrate the skin and are absorbed, thus stimulating blood circulation around the area of pain. The product provides fast, long lasting pain relief and comfort for hours.
Capsicum Extract 12.5mg
Size: 12*18 cm
Package: 1 piece/bag
Shelf life: 3 years Usage
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
Strains & sprains
Shoulder & neck
Warning - Do not use
1. On wounds or damaged skin.
2. If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
3. With a heating pad.
4. When sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
5. With or at the same time as other external application products.
Stop use and ask a doctor if...
1. Conditions worsen
2. Symptoms persist for more than 5 days.
3. Rash, itchiness or excessive skin irritation develops.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, please consult your GP before use.
Also, if your symptoms does not clear up more than 7 days, please also consult your GP.