Elastic Cohesive Bandage, Sport Wrap Bandage Non Woven Finger Wrap Bandage
|FOB Price:||US $0.06-0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20,000 Pieces||US $0.06-0.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- cohesive bandage
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: BL-081
- Material: Non-woven Fabric
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: 20160003
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20160003
- Certificate: ISO CE,FDA
- MOQ: Ok
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: as request
- HS Code: 3005109000
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Item: Cohesive Bandage
- Color: Blue, White ,Green,Red,Yellow. Purple
- H S Code: 30051090
- Transport Package: as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Product Description of Medical Materials & Accessorie Properties Cohesive Bandage
1, Fabric Material: combined with high strength flexible polyester and nonwoven fabric.
2, Normal Width: 2.5cm (1") / 5cm (2") / 7.5cm (3")/ 10cm (4")/ 15cm (6").
3, Normal Length: 4.5m (5 yards).
4. Color Available: Tan, Blue, White, Red, Green, Yellow, Black, Pink, etc.
5. Glue: Coated with tiny latex particle which allows cohesive properties.
Features of Medical Materials & Accessorie Properties Cohesive Bandage
1, Self-adhesion: Sticks to itself, does not stick to skin, hair or clothes.
2, Provide controlled compression and will not constrict over time.
3, Sweat and water resistant with non-slip support.
4, Hand tear easily without scissors.
5, Adaptability: Well bandaged on every part of body.
6, Breathability: Due to the soft material and great tenacity, the skin can be in good contact with air which allows evaporation of perspiration and liquid.
7, Competitively priced.
Applications of Medical Materials & Accessorie Properties Cohesive Bandage
1, Widely used in wound dressings, hot packs and cold compresses in clinical department.
2, Used in pack of homeostasis and fixation of braces and padding.
3, Used in treatment of edema and varicosities in lower limbs.
4, Used in first aid field and at home.
5, Used in belly dressing after childbirth to strengthen contractions.
6, Hold IV's in place.