2017 Better Effect Tiger Plaster Arthritis Muscle Capsaicin Pain Relief Patch Body Muscle Massager
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Box|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000 PCS Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BL-051
- Material: Cotton Fabric
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All Group
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Zjxb No. 20160041
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Zjxb No. 20160041
- MOQ: 1,000 Boxes
- Active Ingredient: Camphor, Menthol, Mentha Oil, Eucalyptus Oil & Cap
- OEM: Available
- Features: Not Messy, Flexible, Strong Penetration
- Caution: for External Use Only
- Transport Package: 1 PCS/Bag, 50 Bag/Box, 20 Boxes/CTN
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Item Name: 50 PCS Tiger Plaster Arthritis Muscle Capsaicin PA
- Certificates: Ce, ISO13485, FDA
- Indication: Muscular Fatigue, Muscular Pain, Stiff Shoulders,
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Storage: Sealed in a Cool and Dry Place
- Trademark: HAODI
- Specification: 12*18cm
- HS Code: 3005109000
Tiger Plaster - is an analgesic and mild anti-inflammatory preparation. Once applied, its ingredients are absorbed into the skin to stimulate blood circulation which helps to expedite the healing process. Its quick permeating action provides speedy relief and comfort for hours.
Active Ingredients: Camphor, Menthol, Mentha Oil, Eucalyptus Oil & Capsicum Extract
Indications: Muscular fatigue, muscular pain, stiff shoulders, contusion, sprain, backache and arthritic pain.
Directions: Clean and dry area of application. Peel off the protective film and apply plaster to the affected area once or twice a day. Apply plaster half an hour after bathing, remove plaster one hour before bathing.
Caution: For external use only. Do not apply around the eyes, mucous membrane, wounds or inflamed skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation develops. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and any person with allergic reactions (such as rash, redness, itching and eruptions) to drugs or cosmetics should consult a physician before use. Children should use this product under supervision.
Storage: Keep the plaster out of reach of children. Sore in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep unused plasters in the original packaging. Do not expose unused plasters to atmosphere for too long.